Friday, June 11, 2010

A Vacation From Tripe: "Un voyage au sud de la France"























An agonizing delay between postings, which will be eased, somewhat, once i) my projects inch towards completeness, ii) my pursuits become a little more sated, & iii) I overcome my Neo-Luddite contempt for this digital notion of expression.

Before the next entry, I wanted to solicit recommendations. We are a'goin' to the south of France this early September and I am seeking tips on any good museums, curio-shops, restaurants, dives, unmarked graves between Montpellier and Nice. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated with tips on the best Ottoman cuisine & museums to be found in Istanbul (which we visited last year). Just post your recommendations to the comment lines below.

No comments:

Post a Comment